elbawilde.com (“we” or “our” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
* We will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the site without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law.
* We may contact you regarding your order and with your permission, to alert you to special offers, new products, updated information and other services or events that you may be interested in.
* If you wish to unsubscribe to our mailing list you can click unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletter emails or please email: email@example.com
* Third party companies may be engaged by Elba & Wilde to perform a variety of functions, such as monitoring this website, fulfilling orders and providing technical services. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. However, these companies may only use such personal information for the purpose of performing that function and may not use it for any other purpose.
* You are in control of any personal information you provide to us online. If at any time you would like to correct the personal information we have about you, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you and to be told about its use and to request that Elba & Wilde rectifies or deletes your information or restricts processing if you have concerns over its accuracy, deletion or fair and lawful use. You can object to the processing of your personal data and withdraw consent to the use of your information.
* Elba & Wilde may change this policy from time to time by updating this Website page. You should check this Website page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If you have any concerns or would like to exercise your rights and would like us to provide you with any information relating to the data that we hold, please email us at email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are tiny files that help track the use of the site and to personalise your journey These cookies can be stored so that if you return to a website, that website server can call the information from the cookies stored on your computer to tailor your experience of the site. For the full information about what cookies are and how they work, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org
Cookies are perfectly safe to be stored on your computer and almost all web browsers have cookie storing enabled as default. However, all browsers have the option of disabling cookies being stored on your computer if you wish to do this, although this may affect the experience that you have on the websites that you visit.
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
WordPress: Our websites runs the popular WordPress and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with WordPress, and whether you have logged into WordPress.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour on our website. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. This Analytics data is not tied to personally identifiable information. We therefore do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter and Facebook. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.